For students everywhere, summer is the time to seriously devote their days and nights to Xbox One. There are no more homework and tests to worry about, but you do need to do your homework in finding the right Xbox One games to play. Not to worry, the folks at http://megafreeslots.co.uk already done your assignment for you!
Here are the top Xbox One Games you should play this summer:
- Titanfall. Seriously, if you haven’t bought this game yet, you’re missing out. But you can buy it now, because you can get a third of the retail price off until July 14.
Titanfall may seem like your typical FPS, but of course that’s not the case. You’ve got giant Titan mechs to play around with! The campaign is kinda limited, but who cares about that? The real action lies in the multiplayer online matches, where you can gather a team of up to 6 people and fight other players.
- Kinect Sports Rivals. This one gives you a lot of variety, and boredom will never be a problem again. You can play soccer or go bowling, play some tennis or do some climbing, and wake racing is included as well. You can really be part of the action since Kinect scans your face and puts it in the game.
- Forza Motor Sport 5. Gearheads consider this gaming heaven as there are more than a couple of hundred cars you can use in more than a dozen locations. There will be a re-release on July 22, with an additional 10 cars and 17 tracks. Out of all the racing video games out there, this is what you need to play. “Addictive” doesn’t even begin to cover it.
- Sniper Elite 3. Who doesn’t want to win WW2 again? This time, you’re an OSS agent deep behind the Nazi lines, and your sharpshooting abilities are needed as the Allies do battle with the German Afrika Korps in the desert. Then you discover that you’ve got more problems than you think…
- Killer Instinct. Fighting games will never be out of the limelight, and Killer Instinct is a worthy torchbearer of the genre. The fights are over the top, and the cast of fighters are fascinating. If you don’t believe us, you can download the demo to see what we mean.
- FIFA 14. So what if your team has been booted out of the world cup? You can always extend your love affair for football (or soccer) with the dazzling gameplay. Let the naysayers say what they want about soccer, but here the love affair with the beautiful game lives on.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts. This is another no-brainer for the summer. You just have to know that it’s Call of Duty, and that should be enough for you.
- Watch Dogs. You’re out to find a killer in the streets of Chicago, where mayhem seems to be the way of life. The combat situations are the real come-ons, but you can drive around town for various adventures of your own.
Download these games and you won’t even look forward to joining beach parties at all!